Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moon and Earth Connections

SOME SACRED CIRCLE CHANTS:
Earth my body, Water my blood, Air my breath and Fire my Spirit...

The Earth The Air The Fire The Water Return return return return...
Heya heya heya heya Ho Ho Ho Ho....

We are Sisters on a Journey shining in the Sun shining through the darkest night,
The healing has begun begun the healing has begun,
Remembering the Ancient One's
The Women and the Wisdom, mmmmm

Sacred Woman birth the new
Evolve Create love who you are
Evolve create love who you are
And nourish yourself with Beauty....

Mother I feel you under my feet
Mother I hear your heart beat
Heya heya heya heya heya hey ho x4

The drums we use in circle are Lakota Indian style Medicine Drums. They are healing tools for ceremony and ritual. They are used by Shamans for healing. They are very powerful and magical tools. They are used with great respect.

Moon and Earth Connections also offers:
DRUMMING WORKSHOPS FOR MEN
and WOMEN.

Learn the drum beats and techniques from Native American tradition. Sing, chant and relax during a weekend workshop filled with spontaneous excitement and Spiritual Connection, MEDITATION and fun.

"Owl flies through the night Eagle through the day
I fly with them they show me the way
Grandmother Earth Grandfather Sky
Give me strength Help me fly high
I am Eagle I am Owl
I am not alone
Through the day through the night I am flying Home....Ho!"

May we learn to live in harmony with the earth and each other
May the animals remind us of our purpose and help us heal
May we wake up in this material profit driven world that distracts us from our true purpose and why we are really here; To live in harmony with Mother Earth and all our Relations...A HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment