Sunday, January 25, 2009

Woman's Peace Poem:
I feel the pain of all Women who bleed
through my sexuality
through my body bleeding
Screaming
Keeping me awake between dreams of
funerals and people dying
Great Gatherings for Death Ceremonies
Moaning
Woman
Tired and Disillusioned by the 3D TV
Blindfolded by the big Screen
Screaming
Our bodies reflecting our Psyches
Bombarded
Raped
Over worked and underpaid
Shackled
Chastised
Despised for our beauty
We now fight to rise up!
Rise up in Peace!
We rise up to heal our aching Wombs
Our wounds from lifetimes of judgment
Mistreatment
Displacement
WOMAN
Rise up in Peace!
Ease your aching soul
Love your bleeding Womb
MAKE ROOM FOR CHANGE!
By Jane Anderson 2008

2 comments:

  1. go to "older posts" for great web links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem...speaks to my heart.......affirms how every cell in my body feels! Thankyou!

    Big hugs from Sweet Rosie Jane :)

    ReplyDelete